|List of Upcoming Adventure Series Activities||Date||Time|
|Mudflat Pottery - Couples||02/16/2019||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Cranmore Mountain Skiing/Snowboarding & Tubing||02/10/2019||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Join other Veterans and their families for FREE activities to strengthen family bonds before, during and after military deployment. Veterans and families may explore a new sport, meet other Veterans and military families, and learn more about the clinical services, education, and research offered by Home Base. Home Base collaborates with businesses and non-profit community organizations throughout New England who host the Adventure Series activities. Past activities include: skiing, skating, and museum visits in the winter and sailing, attending baseball games, and other sports in the summer time.
- Adventure Series Activities:
- FREE for participants
- Seasonal with 6-8 events per year
- Able to accommodate an average of 100-200 participants per event. Space is limited; First come, first served.
- Open to both adaptive and able-bodied participants.
- Register to join our mailing list and hear about upcoming Adventure Series events!