|List of Upcoming Adventure Series Activities||Date||Time|
There is no current event. Please visit again. Thank you.
Join other Veterans and their families for FREE activities to strengthen family bonds before, during and after military deployment. Veterans and families may explore a new sport, meet other Veterans and military families, and learn more about the clinical services, education, and research offered by Home Base. Home Base collaborates with businesses and non-profit community organizations throughout New England who host the Adventure Series activities. Past activities include: skiing, skating, and museum visits in the winter and sailing, attending baseball games, and other sports in the summer time.
- Adventure Series Activities:
- FREE for participants
- Seasonal with 6-8 events per year
- Able to accommodate an average of 100-200 participants per event. Space is limited; First come, first served.
- Open to both adaptive and able-bodied participants.
- Register to join our mailing list and hear about upcoming Adventure Series events!